Friday, May 9, 2008

Oh The Faces He Will See

Pilots & Flight Attendants...







I know it's blurry, but look at that face...oh my!

New Friends...







Presidents...






Last week, Griff and I, were able to visit the Koskan family-and their newest member - Reagan. What an amazing gift he is, God is good. The flights went well, considering it was our first time together to travel by plane, no nursing horror stories or much screaming (sorry sarah:-)). Their house is really coming together. Tracy has been remodling the place for a few years now and Danie has done a great job of really making it feel cozy and welcoming. Okay, Griffin just woke up, better post this...Thanks again Koskans for a great time!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I didn't even see the presidents in the picture (until I made it bigger) and thought you meant that the two babies were future presidential candidates or something! LOL! It's obvious, now, I was just too busy checking our how cute he looked.

He's changing so much. I can see both yours and Jeff's resemblances in his face.

Have a good trip... and hopefully, we will both have some good produce this summer. Whoo! Hoo! I think we're super women!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...