Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Wife and My Son

I never really post (never at all actually) on the blog, Jess takes care of it all, but after reading all that my wife says about me, I must respond.

Fathers Day was a bit surreal for me...Its amazing that our son is already 5 months old and that we are coming up very soon (24th) on 2 years of marriage. I can't really imagine what life would be like without Jessie and Griff. I finding great joy in the fact that I am so content with the blessing of my family. In an instant or a small smile, Griffin can make a day that was completely frustrating and annoying, absolutely perfect. I find complete assurance in all that I am everytime I come home at night and speak to my wife. I find great purpose in the pursuit of Gods plan for our family.

I thank Him always for my wife and son, and I thank Jessie for all she does as a wife and a mom...neither is an easy task at times. I have little worry when it comes to being loved. There is not a day that goes by that I do not feel loved by my wife and son (he might be little, but he shows us big love)

I love you both.

1 comment:

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

SO PRECIOUS! Jessie you are so good! Jeff, thanks for giving me the goosebumps! Loved this post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...