Friday, July 18, 2008

Back To July...

More Steamboat Pics...


Griffin and I stayed in Steamboat for a total of 11 days and Jeff came on the weekends. He's a trooper for driving back and forth, thanks! So, one of the days we met my friend, Candice and her daughter, for lunch and for some time at the park.
This next picture I love 'cause if you have taken pics of kids you know it's a miracle to just get them to look at you at just the right time. In this one, Griff is the only one looking and he's just so darn happy. We love you Fran and Mema.
Another day we went to the Craig...yes, the Craig Wave Pool. It was really cool 'cause my friend Lacey and her family were able to meet us there and hang out. Her son, Ky, is the cutie in the picture on the left. My Niece, Lilli is on the right showing off her moves after she jumped off the diving board. One of the things I was most looking forward to while in town was attending one of her soccer games and they cancelled the game due to the 4th of July that next weekend. I was so sad. Well, girl, I HAVE to catch one soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...