Tuesday, August 5, 2008

One more before I finish picking up my house...

Lezlee and I got caught in the rain...
It seemed like a perfect night to go for a bike ride. With children in tow, we headed out. (Husbands headed to the shooting range) We had a great ride around our neighborhood, with even a few hills. Towards the end of our ride, it was one of those moments where your parents would have made you head home to avoid the rainstorm, but we are young and thought we could just have a little fun at the park and THEN head home. The "old" parents in us where right. I'm talking the second I put Griff in the swing the rain came down with a force. So we huddled under the jungle gym for a minute and decided it wasn't going to clear up anytime soon and we should just make a break for it. Unfortunately for Lez, my Burley's windows were out and she offered to have BOTH the boys on the way home. With Griff, screaming and us dying of laughter we rode home completely drenched. Maybe we'll learn our lesson...I doubt it. Enjoy.

Coming next...HOMEMADE baby food... jess & cyndi... PUREfood babyfood.

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Hi Jess!

Sounds like a bike ride my girls would have loved! They always beg to play in the rain.

Griffin is getting so big!! And very cute. We miss you guys and the whole small group. We aren't a part of one here, but hope to be at some point.

theSwensenFamily said...

How funny! I can just picture it all (kids screaming, you both laughing and the rain just pouring down!) How hilarious! Griffin is sooooo cute! He is such a handsome little guy! Griffin might not have teeth but mine aren't sitting up yet. They are almost there but not quite yet. Karlee has been up rocking on all fours. I'm afraid she is going to start crawling and then it is all over for me! I'm going to have kids everywhere! Fun to hear from you!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Love the background and the new posts! Camping looked so fun and I hope all the bug bites are healing quickly! I can't wait to see the next post! I need a step by step please!!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Love the new background! I also love all your new posts! Camping looked so fun and I hope all the bug bites are healing quickly! I can't wait for the next post! I need a step by step of how to make baby food! I also want some for me!!Way to go Jess!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...