Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sarah Palin '08

On Monday, Griff and I were able to attend the Sarah Palin Rally in Grand Junction. The experience was amazing and and I'm glad we were there to support her. Being there made me miss my "die-hard" republican dear friend, Danie. We literally lived 1 block from the rally just 2 years earlier. I know she would have loved to have been there, that's why I stuck out the 6 hour wait with a 9 month old, who was up 5...yes 5 times the night before. So lacking some serious sleep, we waited through rain, wind, sun and cold to see this beautiful lady bring some sort of hope for our nation. With a glimmer of hope, I listened as she spoke to us about their plans. Plans to not raise taxes, protect the unborn and fight for things we need to fight for. With the future unknown, I will continue to pray that the Lord will be seen in whomever is elected in November. Lord, PLEASE be with our NATION!!

Do we look tired?

(what are those boys looking at?)

Cyndi made all these shirts, thanks girl for all your work. Prayin for you guys too!

5 comments:

Ashley Beth said...

I love the t-shirts! I'm glad you guys all got to go! We wanted to go, but it was Patrick's birthday and he didn't want to spend our rare time alone standing in line. It was fun to watch on DVR later though! I Love that there are bunches of us raising these "Very Young Republicans!"

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

LOVE YOU GIRLS FOR SUPPORTING!!! You all look awesome and I love the shirts! Griff looks adorable!! I'm glad you guys were there! That would've been an amazing experience! Jess, I love you JP photography! You really have an eye! Way to go girl!

The Bird said...

Oh Jess!!! You did it! I know it was well worth the long day! Griffin looked like he didn't seem to mind all the new scenery either!Love you.

Danie said...

Oh,friend! Thanks for the shout-out. I would have loved to have the stood out in the elements with you and Griff. Thanks for the chat today. Much love,
Danie

The Haifley Family said...

So good!! What are those boys looking at!?!? Thanks for the prayers! PARTY NEXT WEEK!!! (a well deserved one! :) )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...