Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Best BUDS



Here's the deal, whenever Danie and I visit each other it has to be horrible weather. That's just how it goes. Last time I went up to see her there was a crazy spring blizzard and this time she came down here and we had lovely rain and cold temperatures. We did, although, make the best of it. We stayed around the house for a few days and finally toward the end we managed a few days trips which included Telluride and Junction, oh and one birthday party that Danie will not forget. D-har, this post is for you so you know that I love you and appreciate you making the trek with the little man. I loved watch our sons play together (OMGOSH I just said our sons...).

I'm sorry I had to kick Emily Post out a few times (wink wink!). Don't forget we haven't heard from "in the big woods" in like 4 months. This might just be a good time for that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...