Saturday, June 19, 2010

{a dream}

In my "other" life...my summer days would be spent at a YoungLife Camp. My husband, yes, the same one I have in "this" life, would be playing guitar by night at club meetings and by day running the go-cart/waterfront or anything sports related. My children would run wild and free and know the pure innocence of summer. They would enjoy watching all the activities of high school kids and even partake in a few. I would hang with them and snap a few photos from time to time.

Oh the pure joy that would engulf me...

seeing kids meet Jesus

summer days

healthy food - with an occational milk shake...

Family time

building relationships that would last a lifetime...

The vision is strong...

Okay, so now you know what I would do if we won the lottery.

2 comments:

Marisa said...

We're right there with you, Jess. Always been the dream for Adam and I too!

Ryans said...

Kyle & I dream of this ALL the time! We can't wait until the kids are old enough to appreciate Trail West, but I'd love to be at one of them EVERY summer and just have them growing up with that as their norm!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...