Friday, July 13, 2012

Jury Duty

This is what happens when you show up to jury duty at 8:15 and they say some issues still need to be worked out before being brought to trial.  You grocery shop while your kids are still with a sitter and the rush your buns home to gather them up, spread some peanut butter on a tortilla with honey and you throw them in the car and hit the POOL.  These are the things I hope they remember :)
All pictures are brought to you by the good ol' instagram/iphone.
I'm just so proud of this girl, she's so brave and has such a fun spirit.  She's spirited, that's for sure.
Ok, come on, tell me you are not dying over this cute suit and those buns?
 Get this, I called this chick on the way home from the store to check in, see how things were going, and invite her to join us at the pool.  I had to leave a message.  I haven't talked to her in about 3 months.  Guess who I parked next to? You got it! Cor.
Have you seen a cuter Mama?  She has two little beauties too.

 It was such a treat to see her lovin' on her babies and to catch up.  We.Must.Do.This.Again.
Looks who's back from a 3 week vacation?  Griff was super excited to see his buddy, Liv, today.
4.5 yrs
They were coming up with some pretty sweet moves. 
And just for fun, um, when did this happen? 

18 months


21 months



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...