Thursday, February 14, 2008

I've been tagged...Happy V DAY

HOW OLD IS Jeff: 30
WHO EATS MORE: Jeff, but he's sick so i't ME...I blame it on the nursing.
WHO SAID "I LOVE YOU' FIRST: I don't remember
WHO IS TALLER: Jeff, by 4 inches
WHO SINGS BETTER: we both can't sing
WHO IS SMARTER: Jeff is for sure!!!
WHO DOES THE LAUNDRY: Jessie...that's me...he does help put away from time to time.
WHO DOES THE DISHES: I do them during the day and he does dinner dishers.
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED: which way are you looking at it...from the foot of the bed, Jeff has the right.
WHO PAYS THE BILLS: JEFF
WHO MOWS THE LAWN: Jeff, and he loves it.
WHO COOKS DINNER: I do, or we go out...ALOT
WHO IS MORE STUBBORN: ME
WHO KISSED WHO FIRST: Jeff kissed me in the Pines parking lot.
WHO ASKED WHO OUT FIRST: Blind date...we went to the mall, dinner (we had stake, yes me too) and then to Borders to talk.
WHO PROPOSED: Jeff, of course! We went out to dinner with some friends and we got back to my mom's house and the whole place was decorated (my mom and his parents got the place lookin' so cute) and he asked me there on one knee. I was so nervous, I shakingly said YEEAASSS...and we prayed and read some verses...then both our families walked in...
WHO IS MORE SENSITIVE: We are both pretty sensitive when it comes to important things...but I am for things like the Oprah show.
WHO HAS MORE FRIENDS: I do...Jeff has some really tight friends and that's the way he likes it.
WHO HAS MORE SIBLIINGS: we both have two
WHO WEARS THE PANTS: Jeff makes the final decisions...but I help him along the way...you know the lady moves the neck :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...