Friday, February 22, 2008

Quilt From JEN SCULL


Griffin received this quilt last night from my dear friend, Jen. She has been working on it the passed 4 months - putting lots of love into each detail. It's so special, with lots of personal touches...there's a Jeep, football, soccerball, and some cute animals. We once again feel loved and blessed to have such great friends. Thank you, girl, for your prayers, skills, friendship, and love. Griff is ready for there to be a baby Scull...
One last thing...could this picture of Griffin look any more like his DAD? What a cutie.

4 comments:

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

THAT QUILT is AMAZING! Is griffin smiling?! I think tears are coming to my eyes!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Isn't our friend talented!!

YEP, HE LOOKS LIKE JEFF!!

I want to squeeze Griffin! Can I????

KattandJas said...

Aww he is so cute! It was good seeing you on thursday! Next time is my birthday and for my present you can let me hold him!!! :)

Danie said...

You're right! I'd recognize that face anywhere ... definitely his dad's.

Score one for Scully!

Thanks for the call today. I'm in the process of taking photos of our not-so-much nursery. Let me know how your "Bob" adventure turned out.

Much love,

D-Har

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...