Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Garden...Step 1

Get The Stuff...


Hardware...


Wood (for raised beds)...

Seeds...

The Haifleys & Pollards are FINALLY starting gardens. I have wanted to do this for 3 years now. It's so nice to be attempting this with a friend. We got the little cups to start the seeds inside and will transplant them outside once they are ready. Yes, those are organic seeds... Wish us luck and I'll be posting new pics as we go. By the way, Griff and Aidan are very excited about this new experience.

4 comments:

Danie said...

Thanks for letting me know about your uncle. Your family is in the Koskan's thoughts.

I'm happy to hear the Pollards will be planting an organic garden. I can't wait to follow in your footsteps ... provided Bambi and Thumper don't get to it first. Or maybe the mountain lion that seems to have made a home in our back yard will take care of Bambi and Thumper. Just kidding.

Much love,

D-Har

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

IT WAS ME........sorry about the deleted comment. I was all over the place with my sentences so I deleted it!

Anyways LOVED the pics of Aidan and Griff. Can you say ADORABLE! You amaze me Jess. As soon as I start even thinking about maybe doing a garden, you already have yours built and planted! I'm going to have to borrow that green thumb of yours to start one this year!

BBQ at the pollards! Your backyard is going to be amazing this summer so get ready for the Strongs to be coming over! Our 2 foot backyard just isn't going to do! Way to go! I am so proud of your guys!

I also loved seeing Dylan. It made me miss him coming into town. He is getting so big! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. What a cute post about him!

Love your blog!

Jodi said...

Whooo Hooo! Garden girls! Let's hope we all get some great produce!

Love the pictures!

Jodi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...