Monday, February 23, 2009

V-day, Snowboarding, & B-day dinner...

Here's an update on the Pollard Fam...
Valentines day was spent in Steamboat. We went out on a hot date with Mema and our Niece Lilli. Good times and boy do they have GREAT french fries! A few days later, Lilli and I were able to go snowboarding. She did great. By the end she was linking both her heal and toe side turns together...NICE WORK, Bird! When Griffin and I got home, after almost a week of being gone, the rents took us out to dinner for both Jeff and my birthdays. Devitos has the best garlic bread...oh my...oh and Mel's fam came too. More news to come, but it's in the next post!



Lilli's mom brought us

Starbucks hot chocolate!

Yes, that's Lilli doing a back bend on the gondola!

our b-day dinner...

(lucas & logan)

1 comment:

The Bird said...

Oh my!!! I loved the back bend! I must say I was a bit surprised when I saw the picture! I am so glad yall got to go up together- YEA!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...