Monday, January 31, 2011

mine...they are MINE...how cool is that?

Had a great weekend with the fam.  Jeff had to work Saturday, so the kids and I got our act together and made it to a bday party at 11am.  Always up for a celebration!

Griff's newest thing is to say, mom take a picture of me like this...then he'll make a funny face with his tongue sticking out or something.  Every once in a while, I'll get a shot like this :-)

Saturday afternoon was GORGEOUS!  I can tell you this, the sidewalk missed us.  It's been a long, cold few months of no bare feet activity.  So...we followed the sun to just outside our front door.  Look at those feet, those are some happy feet if you ask me.  We realized in the long cold months...HE GREW!!  As soon as Daddy got home, they did operation seat lift!! 

Even Ailee got out.  It was exactly a porch swing, but we did bring her baby swing outside.  She loved kicking those piggies in the sun :-)




OKAY, stop the MADNESS!!  Are you dyin' over this suit?  I never thought I had it in me to put my baby girl in such a ridiculous looking bathing suit.  I say, just have one and you do things you never thought possible.  I think the suit is perfect for a new "first."  Sunday...off the live up the last of the sun for a few days.  We love OURAY!  and now so does our little Soul Sister.
Don't you just love what chlorine does to those eyes...okay maybe it's just the blue behind her...


Griffin has turned into a little fish...well at least the jumping kind.  Swimming lessons to come, I'm hoping in the next few months.


Just bustin' a few moves while the sun dips behind the mountains for the day...
Just wait one day and this is what you get.  We love it all, sun and snow! 

1 comment:

Keri Thorkildsen said...

great pics Jess! miss you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...