Sunday, June 5, 2011

Experiment 52, #21 {5k...t-20 days}

Today marks the completion of week 7 of my couch to 5k training.  Next week is 3, 28 minute runs and the following week, 3, 30 minute runs.  I really can't believe I've come this far.  I usually don't stick with my running plan, so this has been such a treat to see such determination to get through this.  The exciting news: I registered for my first 5k today.  It's at the end of June, so I only have a couple more weeks to get to my goal.  Then after that, the hubs has said he will join me in the next one is August some time.  So looking forward to that.  Here's are a few pictures, of the kids, along my journey...
gotta love havin' a camera on the ol' phone...

More to come as I get to my goal :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...