Monday, May 30, 2011

Experiment 52, #20 {the hike}

Saturday finally came!!  we've been counting down sleeps for this bad boy to FINALLY get here.  Griffin has been so excited to get out there and hike "negro bill's canyon."  I showed him all the fun pictures of when we took him at 16 months and even the fun video.  This time he would be hiking it, not put in a backpack AND some of his friends were going to join us. 

Sidenote...tonight I had one of those moments where I missed that little guy.  16ish months is one of my all-time favorite ages.  He was just so darn cute and learning many things.  I only wish we could have had more videos of all his new words.  I came across this picture and I'm completely dyin' here folks...



Okay back to this weekend...
The day was perfect, high 70's and great friends.  Thanks to everyone who joined us, it meant a lot to have you all here on my favorite little hike.

This has to be said, the kids TOTALLY amazed me.  I'm pretty sure they hiked almost FOUR miles on their own.  We are so proud of you!!  Nicely done. 


Griff in '09

Griff in '11


picture take by Jayna Rosentreter...
We are lovin' the Ergo now!!





1 comment:

Keri said...

missing you girl! i love all the pics & stories on the blog. great job! See you soon! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...