Sunday, October 23, 2011

Experiment 52, #37 {pumpkin patch, take TWO!}

Yes, there is a fountain involved, but this time I promise there are pumpkins too. :-)
When it comes to the "entertainment envelope" in my life, this is where it's spent.  I'd rather, any day, be here in this moment WITH my kids then any other form of entertainment.  If it's the 4 of us doing something together, an adventure of any sort, count me in.  We love us! (right, Kathy?)

In the last week, literally, we have seen our little one's personality coming out strong and proud.  She is, in fact, her father's daughter.  Strong, certain, quick, adventurous, loving, and yes even spirited.  Which, on the other hand is very different from our "old soul" son.  He's cautious, thoughtful, creative...well, quite like my brother, and he's even been hit by his little sister.  Did he hit back, no...just very sad that she would do such a thing.  Don't get me wrong, he's got his mischievous side too.  He talks a lot of smack.
 They are a perfect combination.  I LOVE that they will push each other to try new things, encourage kindness, help stick up for each other, learn to love people that are not like themselves, and be siblings for the rest of their days.  Those things make my heart smile.

                         










And, yes, of course we had a great time getting out of town and hitting this fall fabulousness up for a fun morning.  You two, I love you more every day.  I am blown away that I get to spend so much time with such incredible kids. We even had a little cash left in the envelope to enjoy Chik-fil-A for lunch...hahhaha.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...