Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pumpkin Patch, take 1.

WAIT! There's no pumpkins in these pictures...Okay, okay, maybe it's just an excuse to show off the little lady sportin' a FOUNTAIN.  These are the things I've been waiting for.  When I was a nanny, I loved doing my Gracie's hair.  Now it's my turn to do just that on my own little girl.  Once again, ARRIVED.  My heart actually beat faster this morning as we were getting ready.  The next destination: pigtails.  I'm pretty sure that day will send me into palpitations.


Griff, I love your bravery and your face here.


I got text from a friend that she's in labor, so excited to meet the new baby in a few days. On the flip side, our Mimi is most likely going to meet Jesus sometime today.  Life is wild, life and death are both miracles in their own way.  Praying for many hearts as they both welcome and prepare to say goodbye today.

1 comment:

angela murphy said...

Jessie you make me cry. Thanks for sharing your heart, wisdom, and babies!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...