Wednesday, February 22, 2012

mimi no more...

My poor blog has felt neglected! Sorry blog, I have a new love it's INSTAGRAM. If you are on there follow me at "arrived." There will be a day that I return to you.


Although, this NEWS is blog worthy. As of Daddy's birthday, the Pollard house, is MIMI (pacifier) free. We are 3 nights in and I'm calling it a total success. She still gets a little panic(y) when she remembers it, but moves on quickly :) Thank you LORD, we have been able to execute this much faster then last time.  (27 month= YIKES)


now you see it...
Where did Ailee Mae go??

now you don't!!
The days are slipping away...I'm trying to hold on to them tightly :)

Also, these pic were on the ol' phone, 'cause my camera was gone for 27 days, 3 hours, and 22 minutes...not that anyone was counting.  We have finally been reunited and a little girl's 18 19 month pictures are needing to be taken!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...