Monday, January 23, 2012

hypnotized underwater?

              Griffin: "I wanna be hypnotized underwater."

"Hypnotized, where did you hear about that?"

           "Awana"
           
"Awana?"

         "Yep, after you know Jesus, you get hypnotized"

At this point, I'm laughing so hard, there are tears just streaming down my face.  We were all in the car, so I just kept facing forward, so he wouldn't see me.

Jeff says, "baptized?"

         Griffin says: "yep, baptminized!" If you don't know Jesus, you can't go to heaven."

I'm grateful for the deep down laughter that, that brought to my day, but mostly I'm glad we were all together for that moment.  Jeff and I shared that moment equally and were involved equally and will always be thankful we get to do this parenting thing together.  I love you, Jeffery!
The only question now is, where DID he hear about being hypnotized.  I guess that's for another day :)
   Bring on the year of the "four fingers."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...