Monday, January 5, 2009

Unknown Blessing #1

The Lord gave me the best idea last night as I was trying to sleep...Jeff and I were trying to figure out how I could get to the gym and not miss out on family time at night...and not have to go late with the potential "weird" man that could be lingering at the gym. So, I asked Jeff today (because I forgot about it by the time he got home from working out) if we could go TOGETHER after we put Griffin to bed and his dad could listen on the monitor for our little man. His dad agreed and off we went after we put Griff down. It was wonderful. We have never been able to go together before and now that we are living with the rents, they are making it possible. Here's to my first unknown blessing of our time here. Thank you Mom and Dad for making this possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey what a score! and what a great thing to do as a couple, workin on those hot bods togeth!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...