Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sun, more sun, please.

FYI...this Momma just started, beth moore's, Esther study.  Could there be a more perfect timing?  I think not.  Femininity is just happenin' all over the joint.  Until I know what I've gotten myself into, I'll just share what we've been doing the last few days.  LOVIN' THE SUN!!

After a whole day inside on Monday, doing catch-up laundry and such, Tuesday brought on some much needed outdoor life.

Griffin loves going to the skate park to ride his bike, so off we went.  He showed me some sweet moves Travis does.  Gotta love me some three year old fist pumps :-)

He wants so badly to be a skater/motorcross dude, but he's just a little timid for the whole thing.  I want him to love what he does, but not scare me to death, so for now, I'm just great with it being "all talk."  Lately, there are motorcycle races in our house every night, which means all of us running a circle through the kitchen, living room, and dining room.  Ailee even gets in on the action.  There are ramps too that cause some serious jumps to be had (transitioning from tile to wood). 


Another new thing around our house, is, three brings on boyhood.  He loves his Dad and wants to be doing everything with him.  For example, there is a manditory baseball game that has to occur in his room every night before sleeping is ever a thought.  It doesn't matter if it's fixing things or playin' games, this boy loves being a boy.  One of my favorit things Jeff says, is, I just love watching him love being a kid/boy.  We are blessed to have a Dad that loves to be with his kiddos.  From the time he walks in the door until we stay "just two more minutes" in Griffin's room at night, Daddy is on kid-time!!  

Back to lovin' the sun.  If you haven't noticed, this girl is WHITE.  She gets that from her father :-), she was out literally 15 minutes and came home with these rosey cheeks.  Oh man, guess that means I better get on  buying that AMAZING bonnet from etsy.  Just wait until you see this thing, it's so cute.

 TODAY- GAVIN DAY!!  {fist pump}

I got to finish my Bible study while these little guys played...they did great together.  Then off to open gym. 
For the record, I LOVE that Griffin has a cousin to grow up with.  These guys are super tight and it's my prayer that they continue to make trouble together.  I never had cousins that lived close or were close in age, so this I LOVE. 

Thanks to Jayna for taking this picture...need to be in more with the kiddos.  (cherry on top of a great day)


this one is going in Griffin's room.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...