Wednesday, January 11, 2012

First project of the year completed!


What was supposed to be a fast/quick craft turned into a 5 month project, for no real reason, just life I guess.  In September, my boy and I had a date at Looney Bean, with an amazing Cinnamon roll I might add, to start our "R.I.D.E." project.  It got off to a great start and that's where I left it for months...oops.  Well, anyway, I finally finished it and it's up in his room.  We have a serious Travis Pastrana lover in this house.  We're hoping to be able to watch the new 3d Nitro Circus movie with him, we'll have to check the reviews when it comes out. :)


 I bought these letters at hobby lobby, they are the paper mache 3d kind.  My goal was to modge podge them, but i haven't had much luck with that stuff, so I went with a glue stick. 


  
And just like that they are up and the boy loves them!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...