Wednesday, May 4, 2011

9 Months...

Okay, I have to steal this from Andrea G, because I feel the exact same way and really never put it into words...
"Am I glad God gave me a girl? I think the more appropriate response would be that I am grateful that God gave me (Ailee Mae)." 

 In the 9 short and fast months that have passed since this little gal came into our/my world, she has already done so much.  I love to see her brother light up when he sees her, how my heart is softening, and how her daddy has taken on a whole new level of protection for his kids. 

Ailee, in your ninth month of life you are now able to:
  •  use a straw
  • wave
  • clap
  • pick up small pieces of food
  • transfer items from one hand to the other
  • give EVERYONE huge smiles
  • CRAWL
  • Eat almost all food introduced, except smashed peas, green beans and spinach
You know weigh 17.4 pounds and are 27.5inches tall.

 
Look what our sister is wearing!  I do believe that is her first clip.  My heart is singing.  Girl, you wear it so well.  I was just telling my cousin how excited I was to do her hair, and she reminded me that it took her daughter 2 years before she had enough to braid.  Oh, I can't wait for that :-)

I wish she was blowing a kiss on purpose, no such luck.  BUT it's so cute anyway!

 Hello blue eyes, I can see heaven in you...


Well, of course I had to add this one, 'cause it's...well i want to.

Okay, little angel, let's work on sleeping through the night in the next month, K?  No more of this 11 and 4 business. 

1 comment:

Keri Thorkildsen said...

she's so gorgeous! and these shots are awesome. i'm so glad you post so diligently. AND I can't believe how big she is getting so fast!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...