Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Experiment 52, #18 {a cold in may?}

A quick note from Griffin:

ccccccccjjjjjjzvvvvvvvvbbbbbb bqqqqquuuuuuuuuooooooowwwwwweeeeppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooooooooooo..............................vvvvvvvllllllllllllssssonoonnn gggg jjjjj

That's all for now folks...

What is it about rainy days, that makes me love our clothe diapers?  I meticulously clean the container, wash them with love and let the covers air dry right in our kitchen.  It makes me feel so...well...natural.  The truth is, I really only use them when we are home.  I'm not quit as adventurous as I was with Griffin, also truth be known, I'm not a big fan of the LARGE panis it gives our little girl.  (panis, stomach fat)  I just can't get past it when she has a really cute outfit on and it looks she's wearing one of those swimming rings around her tummy.  Anyway, back to the warm fuzzies in regards to our fuzzy bunz, I love to see those colorful bunz crawling around our house. 

I don't have much else for ya other then a pile of tissues in every room from a cold that hit Ailee and me like a freight train.  I think we are coming out of it, but it took us down fast.  OH MY WORD...Griffin just sneezed and wiped his nose on his shirt sleeve...stop the madness.

Last week was crazy, I'm pretty sure we went out every night of the week. I was doing some of this:

  and this:

 and this!!
I absolutely love being able to use photography as my creative outlet.  I have a feeling, I've only just begun to tap into this passion.  Thank you, Lord, for being so creative and sharing that with us.


Although we've had some sort of cold, we've been sleeping great as of late.  Ailee is sleeping from about 730 to 630 and Griff, who has really been struggling with staying in his bed has done so for two nights straight.  Secret: the XBOX.  Don't underestimate the power of xbox supercross game.  The best part, picking out their clothes, helmets and bikes.  He doesn't even play, just watches...but if he gets out of bed, no games at night.

 

He is OBSESSED with changing their clothes, what does this mean?  I wish I could see into the future and see what this looks like later.  We love this motorcycle, crazy guy.

And for good measure...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...