Thursday, May 19, 2011

busy.

You know those weeks where you are so busy that it overwhelms you so much you don't know how you will get to the end?  I feel like that this week...

Every night we had something and still do, but you know what's cool about that? It means there's people in my life I love and love me.

There's home group to coordinate. Food to order, games to play. Grateful for these friends that are like family.
There's a birthday party to plan, pedi(s) to get and C&C to eat, maybe even a drink ;-)  Love the birthday CHICK!
There's a walk date tomorrow and breakfast to be enjoyed together.  Love the common bond of Mommas.
There's a baby shower to plan, food to make and place cards to create, and my heart to share with her.  Love this Momma and little man!
There's a friend that's graduating high school and a party to attend.  Love that she has loved on my kids this year.
There's a niece to cheer on in soccer.  Family, love it!
There's a ONE year old that will be getting her picture taken.  Love old connections and 1st birthdays.

So yeah...I'm excited to love on those I love :-)  Bring on the busy.
Happy almost Friday.

oh yeah and I love the 15 minutes of sunshine and 3 new float wraps that arrived today! 

FYI...these coloring utensils are officially called "chalk walkers" by our little man and all that enjoy them with us.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...