Friday, August 19, 2011

Experiment 52, # 30 {3rd anual pool date}

I think now that we have done this 3x, it's gotta happen every summer.  So, no getting out of it now.  It's tradition.  Last year's POST.


So fun to see our kids connect.  At times we just sat back and watched in awe as they enjoyed each other without us making it happen...although Griff did get in his personal space a few times. :-)
 Thanks Ky, for teaching Griffin even more swimming moves.  Every year he watches Ky and comes away more confident, adventurous, and brave in the water.  I love that plan.



 Ky, you get more handsome every time we see you.  





We did it, we got a picture together...I love that our boys took these last three.  You know it was hilarious for whoever was watching us try to coach them on how to take the pictures.  Oh well, they did a pretty good job.

Lacey and Ky, we had such a great time with you two.  Thanks so much for making the trip down to swim and stay with us.  I'm thinking next year, you should come down and we'll go to Ouray. 

I love that I got to be a tourist in my own town, which also allowed for us to chat even longer.  I'm hoping to see your finds on your NEW walls soon.  Congrats, btw. 

Let's grow old together, what do you say?  I can see us walking down main streets in any ol' town finding the perfect "something" for our homes.  Once I have the vision, it's gotta happen, I hope you are in!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...