Sunday, August 7, 2011

Experiment 52, #28 {My Girl's Par-Tay}

"A girl is to be two things, both
Classy and Fabulous"

I absolutely love how this came together.  It takes a family to pull this off, for me, at least.
 This name banner now hangs in her room as a reminder of her special first birthday.  These pictures bring such joy to my heart.  This day will go down in the books.  Thank you to everyone who was able to come a celebrate our one of a kind, girl.
 These are the bags that my fab SIL put the finishing touches on.  Perfect.
 Jenn, my friend and fabulous cake maker, from Sweet Spot Cakes, delivered in a BIG way for our little girl.  It was perfect. Thanks.  She also made Ailee's smash cake...so cute.
 Once upon a time I made a birthday banner to hang perfectly at my girl's party, then the wind came and the hubs had to improvise.  Love that guy and the banner is still pretty cute.
 No picture on the invite?  Yes, it's true.  Classy and simple.  Success

Float Wrap (picture) in the background, 12 days old :-)
D's picture.

 Love that birthday GIRL.

 Rockin' it on all fours.
 Thanks Lil, for pulling through in a BIG way to help with Ailee during the set up.
 For those of you that don't know, this is a called a "birthday party smooch."  This guy knows his smooch lingo.
 Love these two little rascals.
 Watermelon is a girl's bestfriend. 

 Oh Gma, we love you.  Thanks for hosting the party and for being soo sweet to our kiddos.  Much love, can't wait for the BEACH!!

 Oh my word...this girl is a kisser.  We can't get enough of these wet kisses.
Mema's touch, and boy does she have the eye.  Thanks for keeping the girl while we made since of the madness.
We sure do love these two, thanks for all the love, Moms. 
getting started...
the whole fam...
 Are you dyin' yet?  Just look at those eyes...be still...

just for fun...me on my 1st birthday














We finished the night with some fireworks and she loved all the colors...pointing and screeching and watching in awe.  The loud ones: not a fan.

 We did it, she arrived.  She's 1 year old and we love it.  Let me go back for a minute to her birth...scary for moment, but thankful for that reminder that life is fragile.  May I always remember, that I only have today.  And today we had a party.  This girl is funny, ATTACHED, pretty, an old soul, a kisser, a demander, adventurous, and ours.  OH and are we so grateful.  Be blessed little one and know that you are loved.

this girl IS both classy and fabulous
Looking forward to seeing who you become, but trying to capture who you are right NOW.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...