Saturday, August 25, 2012

Mr. Thirsty meets Griffin

The first dentist appointment's success is 1/2 the child and 1/2 the staff.  BOTH were amazing.  He came with me the day before for mine so he would be comfortable with the place and know how it all worked.  The next day came he was ready to go.  He met Mr. Thirsty and Mr. Water.  Both were very friendly tools ;)  Stacy our hygienist, was excellent with him too.
 Last minute, I decided to bring Ailee so she could see Griffin.  I'm glad I did cause she started panicking and thinking it was a doctors office, which in her world means, shots.  She calmed down and watched for a bit and then took over my phone.  She also is debuting some pretty fabulous jeans my mom gave her.
 He did great.  He only didn't get x-rays, 'cause his tongue kept pushing it out.  Next time :)
He really enjoyed getting his dentist goodie bag and picking out two treasures from the box.  Although, as he told me, "it's just cardboard made to look like a treasure box."
 As a side note, I might have a hairdo obsession.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...