Sunday, March 20, 2011

Experiment 52, #11

This slide looks fun, right?  Not to this guy...

this was the view he preferred.


Just as a note, this was after three forced trips down with Momma and Ailee.  Jeff said, he smiled every time, but then pleaded to no do it again.  So, we gave in, NO MORE trips down the slide of death.  Just look at his face. Sheer terror.

Most days I appreciate that our boy is mild-mannered.  Other days I struggle.  Like today, we had our first swimming lesson and he refused to get in the pool.  I'm learning/trying to take the good with the not so good, but some days are easier then others.  Well, we'll try again on Monday and hope for better results.  I love that little guy, sometimes I just want to spark a little adventure in him. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is such a little hottie! I love his style.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...