Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Things They Do

Griffin, I want to be able to look back and see all the many cool things you did.  I unfortunately or fortunately can't save all your little drawling or creations, but this is one way we can always see them.  May you always know that you were creative from the beginning.  We love you so much and are SO proud of you. 

OHHHH and btw, both Momma and Son got in the pool for swimming lessons today.  There was a lot of step sitting, but we're taking it one class at a time.  We actually want him to WANT to swim some day, so this is the way it goes for our mild, CAUTIOUS little one.



We don't want Ailee to feel left out, so I have added a few pictures of her lastest creations.  This amazing scarf she's been working on ;-)  Keep up the good work.  Love ya, sweets.


2 comments:

Freed Family said...

I am so impressed with both you and Griff! I hope you keep posting his art as he gets better and better. Your scarf looks awesome! Go YOU!

Unknown said...

love the yarn-great work! i somehow always lose interest as soon as it gets warm outside, so my needles have gotten cold these last few weeks. I can't wait to see a tiny little sweater on Ailee! Better get busy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...