Sunday, March 27, 2011

Experiment 52, #12

This morning before church I grabbed the camera, as we were loading the kids in the car, and asked Jeff to snap a few pics.   She's almost 8 months old and I'm loving her and my role as their mom more and more. 

 I recently got a new frame...

(side note. I got a bday certificate 13 years ago from Shane and Izzy to Off the Beaten Path, and I just redeemed it last weekend.  I can't believe they let me!!  What a fun surprise that was, so thanks Shane and Iz for such a sweet frame, funny to think of what I would have put in this at 18 versus 31.)

...it says at the bottom, "Who knew how much you'd change my heart."  I knew I had to get it, 'cause it said, HEART, not life or world or whatev..., but heart.  That's exactly with G and A have done to me.  I feel like they have given me a rebirth of sorts, anyone else know what I'm talkin' about?  For you Beth Moore lovers, a "peripety," if you will.  My heart has seen more peaceful, gentle, content, and loving days since these two beauties have entered into it. AMEN!


 BTW, A.Mae, has started waving, similar to the sign for milk.  Love, love, love it.  Also, she's starting to get that bum in the air and teasing me about her thoughts on crawling.  I tell her she better not get more serious about it or we'll have to have a conversation.

Wish us luck on swimming lessons tomorrow.  Griff says he's going in, oh I sure hope so.  Daddy will be there for backup...so he gets to handle it tomorrow.   

1 comment:

Ashley Beth said...

It was great to see your little lady {and you!} in person! She is as precious in real life as she is in your photos. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...